Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Avery is Two Months old

Avery turned two Months last Friday, May 6. That is the day we flew to LA to visit Brian, Suzanne, Desmond and Charlie. So I havn't had time to take 2 month pictures until today. Actually Carly took them while watching the kids with my Mom! Thanks Car Car!!



Some things I want to remember about Avery right now



10lbs 6 oz



21 inches



She eats about 6 times a day eating 5-6 ounces of formula at a time



She has really started to focus on toys, mobiles and faces



We love to see Avery smile!


Avery slept from 8pm-6am a couple nights ago...not since



We moved her up to her room at night on Wednesday


I'm getting up at night and using a pacifier to calm her down so she learns to sleep longer without having to eat. So I have not been getting a lot of sleep lately, which is why I'm going to keep this short and go to bed now!



Our baby girl, LOVE LOVE LOVE!




No comments:

Post a Comment