Saturday, May 21, 2011

Oh no...

Sage had his last day of Mothers Day Out on Friday.

What am I going to do with two kids all summer?!?! Besides visit Mimi and Nana's houses a lot!!

Mothers Day Out started out a struggle for both Sage and me. He cried every Friday as I dropped him off. Then a month in they had an opening on Wednesdays. After Sage went two days a week it helped him become more comfortable. He grew to love school, his teachers, and his friends there. MDO is a great way for Sage to learn how to get along with other children and help me teach him about Jesus, colors, alphabet, ect. I love it. Two days a week from 9-1 was perfect for me to either run errands, clean house, or sleep! And lately it has given me some great one on one time with Ms. Avery!


End of the Year party!


2 wonderful teachers!
Dadda surprised Sage and came to the party!


I am looking forward to a fun filled summer!


Any great ideas that I shouldn't miss out on in Houston?


I am also looking forward to MDO at Windwood THREE days a week starting in August!

No comments:

Post a Comment