Monday, May 30, 2011

Just the three of us!

Friday evening Ryan and I decided to take Sage to the Aeros game. Just the three of us! Avery spent her first night away from me. She stayed at the lake with Ryan's parents. She had a great time and so did we.

I didn't leave Sage over night with anyone untill he was a little over 5 months...Avery is 2.5 months old. I guess thats another difference with the second child.

It was great seeing Sage have SO much fun at the hockey game. We invited Carly, Jessica and Danny McGraw, and the Flacks, Jen, Brad, and Bennet. The boys were crazy the first period and then hit a wall during the second. They couldn't even stand up, they were so tired. We all left before the third period. We listened on the way home, and we won! What a great time! I am so glad that I have family close so I can spend special one on one time with each of my babies!





Avery having a great time with Grandpa and Nana!


No comments:

Post a Comment