Monday, May 2, 2011

Sage is two!!!

Sage turned two last friday, April 29!

We did a lot of celebrating all weekend.

I can't believe my baby is 2 years old.!!

On his actual birthday Ryan and I gave him a big train table that he loved and then that night

we celebrated with family and neighbors. There are twins that live on our street that are only 10 days younger than Sage so we celebrated all three of their birthdays together.

Happy birthday Luke and Emily and Sage!!


Getting ready for the party, a quick hair cut from Nana!


PARTY



Sage in his new car from Mimi and Papa




Then, Saturday, we went to the Boys and Girls country Spring Festival during the day...




This is what Avery did the whole time



And then my Mom and her friends had a 30 year reunion this same weekend. Growing up we all lived close in Lakewood and became like family. It was great seeing all the ladies and a few of the children and grandchildren.

I don't remember who gave me these shoes but they are ADORABLE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment