Tuesday, May 17, 2011

BFFs

Sage and his BFF Colt had a lot of time to play this past weekend. It is so fun to watch them interact. (when their not fighting) :) The other great thing about Sage and Colt playing together is I get to be with one of MY BFFs! And Ryan gets to be with one of his! Love the McGraws! Colt is goign to be a big brother soon!

Throwing washers from the truck. They actually made a couple in the hole!



Two tired boys


One of my other BFFs, Jenni and her son Conner, came in town for a quick visit. Jenni was able to meet Avery! It was great seeing her and Conner! Connor will be a big brother soon!

Getting ready to meet Jenni and Connor



Another BFF, Kinsey, had a baby shower on Sunday. Avery and I had a great time celebrating with friends! I hope to get Avery and baby Kate together in the fall!

Kinsey and Avery




Another BFF, Mitch (Lisa), and Avery at the shower



8 of my friends are pregnant right now! There are so many babies being born in the next 9 months! I can't wait for Avery to have more friends!


One of those friends is BFF, Stevie . I am so excited that Stevie is pregnant. She has struggled with getting pregnant and I just can't wait to meet her little one..or ones!!! Check out her blog http://www.mccartneyoneverystreet.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment