Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Zoo

Sage got the best gift from his BFF Colt for his birthday. A membership to the Zoo!! We went last Tuesday with my sister and Sages friend Bennet and mom Jennifer. I'm still a little nervous going places for a long time by myself with both kids. Good thing I have Carly who likes to help!! And both Avery and Sage LOVE Aunt CarCar!


The boys had a great time. A lot of the animals were asleep in the shade because it was SO hot! And its only May. I decided after we left that it was probably too hot for Avery, tucked away in her little car seat. She needs to be a bit older before we go back. Maybe a trip with just Sage and Mommy next time.

Saw lots of their backs all day!




Where am I and what is THAT?!?


Thanks for coming Carly!

No comments:

Post a Comment