Saturday, August 11, 2012

40 YEARS!!

My parents had their 40 year Anniversary on August 5.  They are such a true model of a loving, Christian marriage. Thank you Mom and Dad for showing me what true love is!
Mom and Dad went off to Cabo to celebrate and we (carly, Jason, Brian, Suzanne, Ryan and me) surprised them with a dinner on the beach, something they have never done in forty years!  They loved it! Then we celebrated when they got back home with some more fun gifts!

Here are my parents back in the day... 
(pictures not great because I took them with my i phone from my moms scrapbook)




Mom on her honeymoon!  Ummm.....HOT!! :)
Gifts!
 W for Watson with a collage of my mom and dad for their anniversary.
 I may have to do this with a D for Ryan and I too!


A gift I found on Etsy.  Its their wedding date and all three of  the kids birthdays.
On the bottom it says The days our lives were forever changed.  They loved it!
 Here are some great pictures of my parents over the last few years
you guessed it...me and Ryan's wedding Day!!

Meeting their two grandsons!!


With my two kiddos at a friends wedding
The whole crew!
We LOVE you Mom and Dad and we are blessed to be a part of your everyday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment