Monday, August 27, 2012

A Houston Oaks Weekend!

What a great way to celebrate the last weekend of summer!  My brother, Brian, and his son, Desmond, came on town for the weekend and we all had a great time out at Houston Oaks.  My sister and her family came and My cousin Lisa and her family came And my Uncle Kip and Aunt Barbie were in town and came too! Sage and Avery love to spend time with their cousins!! And of course Mimi and Papa were there too!!
My Kids LOVE Houston Oaks


We met Ryan out on the golf course Friday afternoon. Sage LOVES to play golf with Dadda!




 Running the bases on the softball field

Desmond and Sage at the playground!




 Avery wants to do everything by herself.  Such a big girl!

Here is Sage and his cousin Sophie and my Aunt  Barbie!
Swinging with his cousins Sophie, Reese, and Des
Bible stories with Mimi
Watching Papa fish while enjoying breakfast!
 READY TO SWIM!

 At the Lodge



What a great weekend.  Now ready for the First Day of School!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment