Tuesday, August 28, 2012

FIRST Day 2012

First Day went great!  
Sage was so excited and didn't even look back when I dropped him off.  Some tears from Avery at first but fine by the time I signed her in and peeked back in the room.  So proud of her.  She will learn SO much this year and I am so excited to watch her grow!  I love that I have time to get everything around the house done plus work out, grocery shop, and get dinner prepared and ready to cook while the kids are at school.  That way I can give my kids ALL my attention when they are home and when they are down for the night, Ryan and I can spend time together. School definitely helps me be a better mother and wife! I am very blessed that I am able to send Sage and Avery to Windwood.  Even if its just two days a week when I have them both in school, its worth every penny!
Sunday night we baked some cookies for our first day!
ok,ok, as you can see they weren't even slice and bake.  Just place and bake. HA!!
 Breakfast of Champions!







running into school!
Ready for the day with Sag'es BFF, Colt!
This is going to be a great year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment