Monday, August 13, 2012

Lucky Me!

I am so lucky that i live close to both my parents and Ryans parents.  We actually live right in the middle of them, 35 minutes to my parents and 50 minutes to Ryan's parents house.  ALSO, although both my mom and Jean do a lot of volunteering and charity work, they both don't have a full time job, which means they are available during the week!  AND they LOVE to take the kids. Whether its one at a time or taking both kids they see the kids at least once a week.  And Avery and Sage LOVE to spend time at both of their houses!!  Here are some pictures of them playing at Nana and Grandpas and Mimi and Papas, both from last week!!

At Mimis (Papa was out of town)

playing with MY old kitchen set at Mimis!
Playing with Noah's Ark at Mimis
making some cupcakes!
Nana and Grandpas house

Trying out her new pack in play.  Gotta make sure her new baby is comfortable! HA!
Tickle tickle (this baby laughs just like Avery)
Her new stroller and baby at Nanas
THANK YOU MOM AND DAD AND JEAN AND DAVE FOR LOVING MY KIDS SO MUCH!!! And loving me by giving me a break sometimes (okay, a lot of times) for FREE!!
LOVE YA'LL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment